© 2022 Open Science Webinar | All Rights reserved
To present and discuss the results of a study of open access parameters in African public health journals, share good practices and discuss an education programme to facilitate open publishing in Africa.
Participants in the LIBSENSE – PublicHealth.Africa research project and wider members of the collaboration; African journal editors; librarians, World Association of Medical Editors; other interested people and organisations.
- Introduction: Open Science in Africa and the LIBSENSE/PHA project (Omo) 5 minutes
- Results of LIBSENSE/PHA project. (Dominic) 10 minutes
- OA publishing tips (Iryna) 15 minutes
- Q&A and discussion to include shared experience from African journals (Omo) 20 minutes
- Next steps: planning an education programme (Dick) 10 minutes